Friday, January 9, 2009

Saturday..used to be my fav day..not nemore..SHOOT!

Im still waiting for my convo pics that were promised to be sent within 2 weeks n it’s already 1 month so I started wondering, either ‘they’ tipu me bulat2 or was it me who wrote the mail address incorrectly.. ahh mustahil la sia buli silap mail add sa..mustahil! Nvm, I’ll jz keep on waiting then..
It has been a week since the sch session started..quite a good start since I dint find myself bz wif work compared to some of my friends..for these 2 weeks, we were asked to use our previous timetable (last year punya ah!), since our PK1 hasn’t prepared a new one for us, when the other teachers in the evening session have already received theirs so a big clap for the penyelia petang, kerja dia semua beres time cuti.. guru2 pagi yg kesian la if u got wat I mean here..
Hmm..starting this year, we’ll be having our KOKUM every Saturday, which means, I only get the chance to rest on Sunday (punya laaaaa!) As the ketua guru penasihat for BI club, i hv no choice but to attend every KOKUM session.. I bet the students wont come, even during weekdays, the percentage of the attendance is already downright pathetic..n still ‘they’ came with the idea of carrying out the KOKUM on Saturday, GREAT! I cant say more, guru junior ba masi, jd syuhhh..diam2 sija la kita..
2 hours of meeting really kills my back..think I need to tk a nap..cya!

3 comments:

Annie said...

kita harus bangkit mempertahankan kejunioran kita carol!

yang bersuara:
annieming sebagai guru disiplin, pen ketua english language club, guru pengakap, pen s/u jadual waktu, guru kelas. <-- sama2 ditindas.. eheiii~

bisuk kami jam 7 lagi meeting.. o_O suda la sa ni pemalas.. apakah dosa saya ni ah..

CLD said...

aduii anniee..bkin pingsan o0 kan pula jd cigu..tp knp sa tingu mem sa rileksss jak dia, nda pula dia tension2 mcm anak dia ni huhuhuhu

Annie said...

sa pun tingu mami sa rileks ja, jam 10 buli keluar school suda kunu.. edeiii..

eit ada perubahan jawatan sa, im not anymore a guru disiplin & pengakap.. hehehe.. sa melawan2.. mesti ramai cigu benci sa sebab menolak tugas.. ;-p tapi ada jawatan baru yakini s/u pjk..