Sunday, May 24, 2009

aduss buring gilak

Wow! I just cudnt believe that time passed so quickly..the last tym i was here blogging was 2 months ago.. maybe i was too bz wif sch stuff that sometimes i tend to forget the existence of my own blog.huhu..pity my bloggy..
Nway, i am terribly bored today..it's sunday and i just dont knw wht to do! Usually i will do my LPs on sundays, but since it's exam weeks, i wont be doing any til the sch hols end..(good news 4 teachers huhuhuh)...
I texted my beloved just to let him knw how bored i am, i was planning to ask him out but i remembered that we've just seen each other last nyt..(org ckp kalo blk2 jumpa pndi boring, btl kaituh?)
My mom and lil sis went out to buy some stuff while my dad is somewhr at the backyard mayb feeding his ikan2 n ayam2..(i just heard his voice 'calling' the chickens "kruukruuukruukk" astaga Pa, punya awl ni baru jam 3.31pm ba.)
Aduiiiiiii buringgggggggggggg... k guys, mayb i shud watch Tv la kalo gini..bye.

3 comments:

Annie said...

bah kalau buring, mari la sa jalan kaki pi sana ruma ko.. kg pamalan jua kan? kekekee.. ingat aa makan2 kamiurang hujung bulan 8 itu.. ^_^

Miss Jess_Lyne said...

aloo lenny:) baru sia jumpa blog ko..sia link ko ah:)

CLD said...

annie: hihih okies, sia tia lupa tu..misti igt punya! huhuhuh
jessica: alo..heheeh bah ok sija, sia pun link ko kio..^_^