Thursday, December 10, 2009

forgive me for i'm not a serious blogger :(

My goodness, i've been ignoring my blog for months.. blame it on my busy routine since the past 3 months.. the last post was somewhr in Sept.. -_-

Let me just do it briefly la..

August-Sept-Oct:

  • It had been hard yet worth the time i missed for blogging..I had dedicated my whole life for this thing called BOLAJARING since i joined the sport for mskppm last july.. I hv never thot that life would be different just because of it..really, i noticed that i've become a happier person (not that i'm not hpy with my life back then) but to be honest, netball has really made me whole once again..during the past 3 months, i just couldnt wait for the next day to come because the only time i found myself completely stress-free was when i played netball with this wonderful bunch of people i've only known recently..just fyi, we had training session ALMOST every day..and i guess that's what made us closer each passing day..


Oct:

  • Ok..It was the month that my netball team has been long waiting for..We were all ready for the mskppm state-level! ;p n yes, hard work always paid-off.. another glorious moment for keningau team.. i rather not brag abt it, nti kna ckp tmbirang.. so next....

  • Doing thesis is one of my least fav stuff.. but i had no choice but to help my mom complete hers..RARR-RaaRRR-RArRRRRrrrrrr!!

  • Another matter i shud be very worried of, SPM! (As if i was the one taking it bah) My form5 kids were not scared at all, i found them skipping classes, sleeping during my lesson and menjadi semakin kurang ajar..if only canning isnt such a big issue...sigh...


Nov:

  • Meetings....LDP...LDP...LDP.. somebody shoot me! >_<

**********************

Now that would summarise my life and just to update u guys la (kalau la ada readers ;p)

Nway, i'm now having my sch-hols, and i'm pretty sure that all teachers out thr are right now, the happiest creatures on earth..heheh..(are they????)

K, till next post.. muahh..

3 comments:

Annie said...

im ur reader! hehe.. yabah kan carol, sa ingat ko namau blogging suda nih..

deih banyak betul yg mau kena catch up ni kan.. haiyak..

Anonymous said...

kekek ya ba annie, kalo sa tingu btl2, mcm masa amat mencemburui kita o0o..uiseh ayat tu ba hahah..semua yg mau dibuat pun rasa nda smpat ni..(pdhal malas jak);p

-yeahh yeahh kita jumpa nti kawin mimi!! c u pare!

*carol*

GeTzzz.... said...

Im one ef yours too..so keep udating..we are reading....:)