Saturday, January 16, 2010

saturday is again my fav day..

I spent my saturday by lepaking wif my gila2 geng at rien's.. it was not in the plan actually.. at first, we were supposed to help joelene to carry the fridge up to her 4th floor unit in SK pekan 2.. since it was raining, we thot it wud be hard (or even risky) carrying the fridge under the rain..sia2 ja nti usaha m'angkat esbuk smpi tingkat4, skali tgk short ni kana ujan ...so cancel la upacara m'angkat esbuk tersebut..heheh..



Nway, after we had lunch at restran rahmat, we fetched juvie (our gila2 president) who was actually sleeping when we arrived at her hse (haha maafin guwe ya vie, i dint notice that u've texted me saying u couldnt join us mansau2) tp pa bleh buat la, suda t'smpai d ruma ko, tpaksa jg kmi angkut ko haha..



There's nothin much to blog about today.. i'll leave u wif a picture of us, having fun camwhoring together..



No comments: